JibJabUp one level
JibJab is an extremely popular online video series that features political humor as well as parodies of many songs. *Must see!
- 2-0-5 — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-01-30 18:37
- This hilarious animation takes a funny look at 2005 and lists everything that made that year so eventful.
- 2007 - Year in Review — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-06-28 02:32
- JibJab sums up the significant events of 2007 with this year in review.
- Ahnuld for Governor — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-01-30 18:37
- This funny video has Arnold Schwarzenegger going after the governor's office, and he won't take no for an answer. Part political satire, part action movie block buster, all hilarious. Hasta La Vista, Davis!
- Big Box Mart — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-01-30 18:37
- In this funny cartoon, an honest factory worker learns the truth about his favorite department store: that there's a very high cost for everyday low prices. Namely, unemployment!
- McCain and Palin Dance in High School Musical 3! — by trashcan — last modified 2008-11-27 19:55
- Join Troy, Gabriella and the rest of the East High gang by making yourself the STAR of High School Musical 3: Senior Year, only in theaters October 24th! Youll be dancing, singing and shooting hoops in no time, thanks to Starring You!. All you need to do is upload a picture of yourself, cut out your head and presto - youve got an awesome, personalized HSM3 music video. Upload pictures of your friends and family so they can get in on the fun too!
- Nuckin' Futs! 2006 in review — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-02-07 08:09
- What do Britney Spears, Google and Iran have in common? They all contributed to one heck of a crazy 2006!
- This Land — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-01-30 18:37
- President George W. Bush and Senator John Kerry star in the political animation parody that started it all -- this funny video was seen on every continent (including Antarctica), it even played on the International Space Station!
- Time for Some Campaignin' — by trashcan — last modified 2008-11-27 19:48
- In our first election satire since 2004's "This Land" and "Good to be in DC", we bid farewell to Bush and give Obama and Mccain a proper JibJab hazing! And, of course, who could forget about Hillary and Bill? This rip-roaring musical romp gives the election process the proper spanking it deserves!
- What We Call The News — by Masta F00 — last modified 2008-01-30 18:37
- Celebrities in rehab, political punditry and a mauling at the zoo - this is what we're calling news these days! This funny satire on broadcast news features Larry King, Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo Rivera and the rest of your favorite talking heads. This just in: modern news is a joke!